Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Me and My Roomate

Hii..
Yesterday is my roomate's birthday.. My roomate and my sister too.
I have just realised that we have a lot of common things.
First of all we hate chocolate.... hmmm there are only a few people hate chocolate.
And we are two of them.. =p
Secondly... We don't like prawn.
It seems both of us are very choosy about food.

Hehe....
Anyway happy birthday sis....

I have some beautiful thought from Wesley buletin titled Some Things I Tried

SOME THINGS I TRIED

I laughed at difficulties and found them dissapearing.
I accepted heavey responsibility and found them growing lighter.
I faced bad situation and found it clearing up.
I told the truth and found it the easiest way out.
I did an honest day's work and found it's the most rewarding.
I believed that people were honest and found them measuring up to my expectations.
I trusted God each day and found Him surprising me with His goodness.

Wish you tried that too...