Thursday, January 18, 2007

What Matters the Most

What matters the most in your life?
God?
Money?
Family?
Friends?
Girlfriend/Boyfriend?


I believe that the way we live our lives are influenced by things that we hold dear to our hearts.
By the way, this is just a general statement. I know that sometimes society or unexpected circumstances may happen and this may deviate our focus in life.

These days, I am just too busy with everything and lost focus to the most important things in my life...
Well, do you remember of the story of Mary and Martha?
I must admit that most often I become Martha without even realizing it..

One of my dear friends advise me that we must keep these 3 things in balance: Relationship, Health and Wealth.
I keep that in mind and learn towards becoming a better person.

Have a good day all...

2 Comments:

  • Titin, jia you... We all trying to be a better man everyday! You are not alone. =D

    By Blogger ericb34r, at 4:03 AM  

  • Thanks eric.......
    Yeah... working towards a better person everyday ^_^

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home