Monday, August 28, 2006

So Young

And it really doesn't matter that we don't eat
And it really doesn't matter if we never sleep
No it really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all

Coz we are so young now, we are so young, so young now
And when tommorow comes, we can do it all again

We are chasin' the moon
Just running wild and free
We are following through
Every dream and every need


(So Young - The Corrs)

I feel so sleepy and tired. This week I have to work through the weekend. Friday until 10 PM, Saturday and Sunday. Yeahhhhh...
Trying to relax a little bit today..

I know I am still young :) but I need to take a rest too .. ^^.
And it does matter if I never sleep..
And it does matter if I don't eat.

Okayyyy!!!! Enjoy your work everyone..
And sorry for not updating my blog often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home