Friday, June 06, 2008

Bad Skin Day

One thing I really want in life is...............to have a clear skin forever.
Sound simple.. but very difficult for me.

I think I am not born with good skin gene.
I kept having a break out since my junior high school.
It means... I have been suffering for the same skin problem on and off for more than 15 years..
Oh :S....

I wish God never created pimples and acne..
I believe people who has experience breakout will agree with me.
Then I can save my money for something more meaningful in life, than paying my dermatologist and skin clinic.

This week I have been very good to my skin.
I drink a lot of water (at least 8 glass a day), Vitamin C 1000 mg, at least 2 fruits a day, lots of veggies. So I hope my skin will get better soon.

I should stop wasting money on the facial. But too bad, I have paid for 10 sessions and I still have another 7. I hope this is just a nightmare, and when I wake up tomorrow I have a clear skin.

Mirror mirror on the wall.....
Please make me clear of all these bumps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home