Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Need to be a Better Me

Sometimes I hate that I am too timid and just do things to avoid a 'not so nice' situation.
I really need to learn to speak up and change things.
Oh gosh.

I just found out that the document that I created and spent a very long time doing it is stamped with my colleague name..
Thinking from a rationale mind, I can't imagine, how can a person who just joined a company for 2 months able to create such documents. So it just does not make sense.

Really hate this kind of feeling.
But I really don't know whether as a Christian, I should bother to even brought up this kind of things to my boss... :S :S.

Update: 21/8. This is now resolved, I have informed the document manager and change everything back to my name.

1 Comments:

  • ga salah tuh tin?

    orang Kristen itu harus tulus spt merpati, tapi cerdik spt ular, bukan bodoh kaya siput hehe....

    does that answer your question? :)

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home