Friday, May 07, 2004

Sleepy

I feel very sleepy today and alwayss :S I don't know why.
These few days I don't have much things to do.
Actually I have lots of future jobs. However, my boss is very busy so I can't ask him abt this.
Feel very desperate. Actually I should be happy.
Some people really have a lot of jobs until they don't have time to enjoy themselves.
At least I enjoy my working environment, my colleagues, my bosses.
Ohh I just love this company...
Thank God.
I feel very relieved to leave my previous company.
I often could not sleep at night and could not live peacefully last time.
I never tell anybody anyway. Only my close friends know about this.

Anyway it is true that Life can turn in ways you never expected before.
And I really thank God for everythingg........
Love You Lord..