Monday, April 11, 2005

Happy Birthday to My Cousin

Today is my cousin's 21 th birthday....

Happy Birthday Annnn
Wishing you a birthday as special as you are :)
bday_small

Around 7.30 pm, my cousins, me and her friends (jeko, her bf, ci mel and pinky) had dinner at SOFRA, Turkish Cafe and restraurant.
The restaurant is very unique. It is decorated with lots of candles, flowers and lanterns (or something like lamp post with a candle inside I don't know how to call it) .
The waiter is very friendly, too friendly in fact.

As usual, the birthday dinner starts with ci mel's prayer for yoli.
It seems most of NTU bible study group tend to have this kind of traditional celebration of eat together activities-start-with-prayer-for the birthday one.

I had Turkish kebab as main course. In fact 4 out of 8 people had that :).
I also tried the Turkish apple tea.. very nice.
We had pumpkin and a very sweet pastry for dessert (I forgotten the name as well... gee not an easy name to remember).

This is the first dinner that I had with all my 3 cousins in Singapore.
It is very difficult for me to meet all of them at one time, as we stay very far with each other.
Hehhe anyway thanks An for the dinner... :)

2 Comments:

  • ci, her bf tuh sapa??? pacarnya jeko, apa pacarnya an??? an udah punya cocow ya?? wahhhhh mw liat dong, bilangin sama annnnn
    kangen nih.. tapi katanya an mw pulang ya bulan juni??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

  • aduh yana :).. itu conya jeko...
    heheheh aku kg tau kapan dia pulang harusnya sich abis IAnya kelar bulan juni..
    aku jadi pengen balik juga nich hehehe..
    btw happy graduation :)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home