Thursday, March 24, 2005

New Fish

Hii...
Good morning all..
Yesterday my roomate bought 3 cute fishes. I don't know what's the type of the fish, but the body is silver, orange with a few black stripes.

tigerbarbs

Finally the aquarium above our fridge is not empty anymore :).

As you know during my 23rd birthday, I got a red and blue fighting fish as a birthday present from my friends.
It has been living in a cute aquarium above our refrigerator for around 1 and 1/2 years. However, for some reason, the fish died.

Well, we have tried our best to keep it alive. We have mixed the water with some medicine, put a little bit of salt to kill germs(this advice is from my mum). My roomate even searched the web to see what people usually do to cure the sick fish.
We didn't bring the fish to the doctor for sure :) (Anyway, I don't think the vet will accept my fish as his/her patient).

But in the end it still died.
The aquarium has been emptied since that day.

Heheheh anyway now we can see a few fishes (instead of one) swimming around everytime we open our fridge :).

Have a good day everyone. And happy Maundy Thursday.

Edited: Now I know the fish name is Tiger Barbs. Thanks to Rav :).

2 Comments:

  • tsk ... tsk ... tsk ... ti2xn, you've committed three cardinal sins:

    1. how do you know it wasn't the medicine or the salt that had killed the fish?

    2. never put an aquarium above the fridge. if any living fish sees you taking out a dead fish from the fridge, it might get some ideas, and later die of stress.

    3. never reveal your age on the Internet. has everyone known ti2xn is at least 23?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

  • hehehhe ocha.. thanks for your long comment and observation.
    1.it wasn't the salt or the medicine that kill the fish because the fish has already sick even before i put the medicine and the salt.
    Actually the medicine and the salt has increased my fish age by around 3 months. hehehehe
    2.heheheheh wow i never think about this before..
    3.hahahaha... hmmm ok this is the last time i put my age here... anyway i don't mind people knowing my age :)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home