Monday, April 04, 2005

I Like Rainy Day

It's been raining since morning.
I like rainy day :).
Especially when it is drizzling.
Of course it is fun only if you bring umbrella with you (Anyway I bring umbrella most of the time).

Top five rainy day activities:
1.Sleep :)... hehehhe...
2.Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain......
3.When I was a little girl I like to go out from the house with my umbrella and walk around the garden.. heheh funny. I remembered my mum always called me back from the house.
4.Listen to relaxing music.
5.Going to the zoo..
You don't believe me?
Well, around 5 months ago my flatmate and me went to Singapore zoo. We didn't expect it to rain, but it did happened. We bought cheap transparent raincoat from the zoo counter(only 1 dolar I guess, can't really remember). The rainy day at the zoo came out to be one of the most fun experience ever... We walked around with the raincoat. Watched all the entertainment and shows in raincoat..:). The rain was not very bad tough.
Hehehhe you have to try it sometimes.

Have a good day all..

2 Comments:

  • I agree with no. 1, and I think no. 2 and no. 4 exist only to serve no. 1.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 PM  

  • ocha: yeah music can make you sleepy, especially the relaxing type :).

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home