Tuesday, April 19, 2005

How to be Self-Motivated

Hi...

How to be Self-Motivated?

Well, this is a question.
I am not going to give some tips or tricks on how to be self-motivated.

These few weeks I've been trying very hard to be motivated to do my work.. :S.
Gee, may be I feel saturated.
I look forward to weekend everyday.

Once I watched a business program in Channel News Asia. It's about a lady who is doing a SPA business. She is continuing her parents business. She told the news presenter that she really like her job until she doesn't feel that she is actually working.

Hmm one day I will find a job (or create one myself) where I can work and enjoy a single moment of it.
Happy working or studying or anything to all of you ....

7 Comments:

  • do you enjoy being a housewife tin? :p

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 11:04 AM  

  • hahahah...good question.
    tp kyknya you are asking the wrong person..
    It is like asking you, "Cimit... do you enjoy being a husband ?" :D

    Basically I never has any experience of becoming a housewife. May be quite interesting.

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 12:26 PM  

  • Hmm Tin.... I can tell you it's interesting :D

    The best moments... when you're pregnant... hahahaha.... u'll know what I meant... :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 AM  

  • hehehe gitu toh grace...
    good for you then.
    gw sih percaya aja dech :).

    anyway it's still a long way for me to be one.

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 9:26 AM  

  • Wah sounds like grace really enjoy of being a wife and mom. Ehehehe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

  • yimmy : ya loh..
    it seems she really enjoy it..
    may be depends on the husband also.

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 9:45 AM  

  • it's a matter of choice :D and I choose to enjoy... at least for now I can still do it ehehehhe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home