Thursday, November 10, 2005

Farewell Lunch

Today my colleagues treat me farewell lunch at Boon Lay Raja restaurant.

feastable


The food is not bad. :) and there is mango pudding for desert.
I'm gonna miss my colleague and this company.

I like the boss, the friendly environment, and the near distant to my place.
However, sometimes changes are neccessary to grow.
The future job will provide me an opportunity to try new things, something that I haven't done before.

So, now, enjoying my last few days in this company ^_^.
Happy working all.

3 Comments:

  • all the best yach tin di tempat baru-nya :D

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 5:24 PM  

  • Titin... Wah dah di update... Dah lama ngak update...
    Pindah kemana anda??? Selamat menempuh hidup di tempat kerja baru d... =P Apa coba??? =S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 PM  

  • cimit n bear:
    trima kasih2x buat best wishes yach ^_^.

    hehehe pindah ke tpt yg masih confidential bear... heheh doain semoga kg stress yach

    iyach nich udah lama kg update.. maklum baru balik dari indo trus masih mesti handle over everything dech..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home