Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lunch and Dinner at Cafe Cartel

Today, my bible study group has lunch (and dinner) at Cafe Cartel to celebrate my belated birthday.

cafecartel

Three of us met at City Hall MRT around 3 pm. Emmy late for 45 minutes :) hehehhe..
We started our lunch at around 4 pm.
Well, I am the only person who already had my lunch at home because I don't know that my bible study group is going to treat me lunch. Ci Sylvi, Emmy and Sienny haven't had their lunch yet and they were starvinggg..

Hmm, I should be suspiciuos because actually it's very seldom that we had bible study 2 weeks in a row. Heheh anyway, thanks galsss for everything and thank God... ^_^.

What we had at Cafe Cartel?
1.One of the recommended chef starters consists of pop corn chicken, calamari, chicken nugget, cheese potato and fried crab nugget.
2.Beef pizza (4 piece - just nice)
3.Vanilla and Strawberry Ice cream (6 scoops) with strawberry, kiwi, peach and cherry
4.Free flow of ice water and bread.

After that we chat about the future business opportunity... hehehe... great.. can't wait till I can have my own business. Hopefully we can make our plan and dream to reality soon.

Our lunch end around 6 pm. I can't have my dinner anymore :).

Hehhe gals, thanks for the birthday present and birthday prayer and everything....

jesusamongothergods

My bday present - Jesus Among Other Gods book by Ravi Zacharias.

4 Comments:

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a laser pen site. It pretty much covers laser pen related stuff.

    Come and check it out when you get time

    By Blogger Admin, at 11:03 AM  

  • Tin, kok banyak spam ya sekarang???
    Parah neh...

    Btw, enak juga makan cafe cartel...
    Senangnya... Hehehe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • titin skr kerjaannya makan mulu ... bagus bagus ... keep it up tin :D

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 2:04 PM  

  • bear : iyach makin byk spam nich.. duh2x
    enak2x apalagi klo ditraktir..

    cimit: hehehe gawat banget neh mit.. gw ditraktir mulu sama company en ktb gw.. jadinya makan mulu dech..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home