Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy New Year 2006

Hi ^_^
Happy Belated New Year 2006 everyone....

Hope you have a wonderful one.

Well, this year, just like last year I spent my new year at AMC.
I was singing for Watchnight Service (yeah that's what they called the service, as it started before new year and end afterwards).

The service is supposed to start at 11 pm. But because of farewell supper for my 2 beloved pastors, everybody were busy eating and chatting so end up the service started around 11.20 pm. It's actually good for the choir as we had more time for practices ^_^.

We sang On Eagles Wings as anthem.
Yeah.. a good song as reminder that God will always be there through the years.

Service ended around 1.30 am.
Yuet Sim and Ming Yau drove me and Emmy home.
I reached home around 2 am. And Ravindi was still awake... :).
New%20Year
Hehe so once again Happy New Year !!!
Have a blessed year ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home