Friday, December 09, 2005

Enjoying Life

It's been almost 3 weeks in my new company.

I am sure still has lotttttttsssssssss of new things to learn and still very excited ^_^.

Well, this is what I did in my company the whole day: training, replying emails, eat, training, UAT, replying emails, replying emails, repeated a few times.

65311_001

I received quite a lot of emails everyday. Luckily not all of them are meant for me. ^_^

Since I joined this company, I hardly had free time for myself :) .
Especially with Christmas coming around the corner and all the choir practices...

1292889694

The good thing is I enjoy a little bit of everything.

So just want to wish all of you Happy Working and Have a Nice Day :).

4 Comments:

  • hehehe..... cape yach reply2in email hehehe......

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 6:03 PM  

  • hendrik : hehehe yoi mit.. gw belon experience sich.. kadang2x ngereply email takes one hour hohoho.. heheheh mesti belajar belajar belajar..
    ayo ajarin gw macro mit..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:20 AM  

  • ayo, mo gua ajarin apa? kalo excel gua jago deh skr hahaha :D

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 12:14 AM  

  • hendrik : wah serius mo ngajarin gw?
    good2x ^_^.
    gw bisa learn from the excel expert..
    anything juga gpp mit.. anyway gw masih beginner...

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home