Friday, January 19, 2007

Me and My Flatmates

I live with 2 of my friends in a two rooms HDB near Bukit Batok MRT.
A little note on my flatmates : one of them is from Malaysia (my current roomate) and the other one is from Sri Lanka.
It's a mix of different nationality under one roof. Sounds interesting and exciting, am I right?

Last year, I received a good news from my Sri Lankan flatmate... yeah.. she is engaged and going to get married. So she'll leave Singapore on end Feb 2007...
It's not a big shock as we know this day will come.. haha.. I have a good intuition on this. Well I am happy for her. And wish her all the best.

So now.. I go straight to the point:
I and my roomate are going to move out. We need a house, with beautiful view, nice environment, 4 seasons. Stress free environment. Something like the picture below.

Just kidding,
I am looking for a room for 2 people (me and my roomate) along the MRT green line. Fully furnished.
Just let me know if anybody has one.. Thanks :)
Have a good day all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home