Friday, August 15, 2008

Food Diary

Since last week I keep a food diary. I use the diary that my flatmate gave me a long time ago when she went to Malaysia. Since it just become a dust collector for so long, I might as well as use it for the purpose it was created for.

I note down what I eat for the day before I went to bed.
Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, and also what I drink throughout the day.
By this hopefully I will be able to find out what causes the sudden breakout on my face hiks hiks.
Yes yes.. I also eat a lot of fruits everyday to keep me healthy :).


Today's intake:

Breakfast : Peanut butter toast from Food Barn (I know I am not supposed to eat anything with peanut, because a lot of people said peanut is not good for skin, but I really forgot to bring fruits today.)
Lunch: Brown rice with tofu, brocoli and bittergourd.
Snack: One slice of honeydew.
Dinner: Don't know yet. Probably just something light as I am gonna have a big supper after my Cell group as usual.

Yayyy it's weekend... and tomorrow is sleep day. Sleep till you drop.
Happy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home