Saturday, December 25, 2004

Have a Merry Merry Christmas

I love Christmas day.
It's the feeling, the warmth, everything :)
Yesterday I went to church and watched christmas drama with my 2 friends.

After that we had dinner in my church's friend house. We eat kangkung, tofu, chicken, sweet and sour pork. The kangkung tastes very nice.. heheh I was very surprised.

This morning we had another morning christmas service at church. I sang Carol of the Bells , the Birthday of a King and Halleluyah chorus in Aldersgate choir.
Great outcome indeed although during the practice we sang very bad.
Miracles do happen on Christmas day.

Orchard road is absolutely gorgeous this Christmas, especially at night. I wonder how the government manage to decorate the street in such a way.
There are christmas trees everywhere. Some of the trees can dance as well heheh.

However, there is no snow in Singapore, too bad. I want to experience white christmas.... hehhehe.. may be one day I'll go to Korea or US during winter to celebrate Christmas..

I wish everyday is Christmas day.
Merry Christmas everyone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home