Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Lunch at Cafe Terrace

Today I went to Raffles Town Club for lunch.

Hehehe actually today I've been busy with all the projects. Especially with the Clear Case which always gives me problem everytime I upload my new source code.

Leaving the Clear Case problem behind, 5 of us went to Raffles Town Club.

rafflesclub

The club is not bad. The member fee is very expensive, my boss said last time he paid around 20 K when he first joined. I guess this is the average cost of club membership in Singapore. Gosh.

We had a brief lunch at The Cafe and Terrace. I and Lillian had Indo Nasi Goreng. My other colleagues had Chicken Rice and Fish and Chips. Wisline, our Adminstration Officer had the buffet. The price is not as expensive as I tought. And the food is not bad. The nasi goreng comes with satay, egg, pickles and prawn cracker. Hehehe the taste is almost like the nasi goreng in indo.

Another good thing is, it was a treat from my boss.. ^_^

4 Comments:

  • hehehe, makan2 juga dia ... :D

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 9:12 PM  

  • hehehe iyach mit a treat is always good.. ya gak :)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:04 PM  

  • Hehehe... Ikut dong... Enak banget di bayarin =P Gua kok ngak di bayarin Tin?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

  • hehe waduh bear.. gw juga benernya kg tau bklan dibayarin udah cari2x yg harganya affordable gituh.. hehe soalnya gw cuman bawa 20 dolar.. end up dibayarin hehehe bagus dech.. tau gitu mending makan bykan sekalian..

    klo mao dibayarin minta boss loe dech :).

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home