Sunday, May 15, 2005

Convocation at SBC

Today is such a long day.....

After church I went to Jurong East to get the bouquet for my KTB leader's, Ci Sylvi, convocation.
Hihihih lucky the bouquet looks nice ^_^.
I ordered the bouquet the day before with my "half Chinese half English".
I never tought that ordering a bouquet can be such a big problem.
I only know a little bit of Chinese and the owner only know a little bit of English.

It started with the word convocation.. Gosh what is that in Chinese... finally I just said tu su.. she seems to understand that it is for graduation ceremony. Then followed by for girl or boy, then today or tommorow. Then I don't want the blue rose and the sunflower, hehe this is tough.

Hehehhe thank God I took Chinese class for one semester in NTU, at least I can still managed to say a few words plus all the body language :).

After getting the bouquet, I went to Bukit Batok Interchange and took 852 to SBC (Singapore Bible College).
There was one girl waiting in the bus stop, asking whether I am going for convocation in SBC as well (She saw me with the bouquet, that's why she was asking). Heheh good thing that she was going there as well, at least I will have accompany if I get lost.

The ceremony started at 4 pm. I arrived 15 minutes earlier, but the room was very crowded with only one chair left for me.
Compared to NTU graduation, this is very different. They only has 100+ graduates this year and only 2 from master of church music(Ci Sylvi's field).
In my opinion, this is a good place to study if you want to have a pastor as your wife/ hubby :).

The ceremony ended with the song "Be Thou My Vision" and benediction. It really feels like attending church for a second time in a day.

After that is taking photo session and eating time ^_^.

I arrived home around 7.45 pm and still need to wash clothes.

Hehehe need to take a rest now.

Once again Congratulations to Ci Sylvi for your graduation =). And as for Aaron (Ci Sylvi's hubby), hope you'll graduate and become 'pastor' soon. God bless you all guysss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home