Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Overtime

Yeap.. here I am at APOC Office..
It's Monday April 30,2007 8:32PM.
And tommorow is public holiday (Labour day).

I wish I could go home now. But I am still waiting for May price list from Global pricing team in US. And you are right, we have 13 hours difference. So it means, 8 PM Singapore time = 7 AM US(Fargo) time. So at least I have to wait until 10 PM. Plus all the QC and localization that need to be done, hopefully I can leave office by midnite...

I wish the US side is more responsible. I do feel that sometimes it's a disadvantage of being Asian, that we are so hardworking and responsible.

Well, I better stop complaining and be thankful.

Thank God today I remember to buy dinner from Food barn. I buy the Vegetarian wrap and 3 packets of Kettle chips. Yeap.. the total cost is SGD 9.3. I can claim up to 10 dolars for diner fyi.

Ok time to go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home