Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Updates

Current feeling: bored..
So now you know why I seldom update my blog..

By the way.. good news good news.. I am going to Korea in August :).

I'll be attending EAGC (East Asia Graduate Conference) from 10-14 August 2007.
It will be held in Hanyang University in Ansan, South Korea. A city nearby Seoul.
Hope we will get some time to explore Korea as this is my first time there...
I want to see the mountain and the sea... hehehehehe....
Gosh this will be a fruitful experience for me.

Still waiting for visa.. Keep my finger crossed :).

2 Comments:

  • Ah... finally....

    hope you are not that bored now =p

    Good to hear that u are going to Korea.. enjoy!! :)

    By Blogger Julianto Cahyadi, at 11:41 AM  

  • hehe iyach... thx julianto..
    skrg udah ga gitu boring lagi sich.
    hehe enjoy your online marketing juga yah..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home