Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flatmate Talk

Yes, we have girl talk, office talk and this is our flatmate talk.

Titin : Yimmy, what do you want for your birthday?
Yimmy : Airplane.
Titin : Hmmm.......besides that?
Yimmy : I want diamond.
Titin : ??????

One week later, after she came back from Malaysia.

Titin : Yimmy, what do you want for your birthday besides airplane and diamond and other expensive stuff?
Yimmy : Most of the things that I want are expensive.
Titin : Lost of words..
Titin : Ok let me know what do you want.
Yimmy : I don't want anything.

Ok.. so I learn from my experience. Another few days later I asked her.. when Sienny is also around.

Titin : So what do you want for your birthday?
Yimmy : Hmm...
Sienny : What about sunglass or earphone?
Yimmy: Hmm..
Titin : What about the soft lense cleaner, do you still have it?
Yimmy : Still have 3 bottles.
Titin : Ok, let us know or we are going to buy Winnie the Pooh or another piggy for you.
Sienny : Yes.... or we are going to buy XXXX for you (this one is censored).
Yimmy : Are you guys threatening me?
Sienny and I : Hahah..
Yimmy : Ok I will think about it first.

So... we will wait for another few days before asking her the same question again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home