Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's Just Another Day

Hii good afternoon.
It's another sleepy day for me.

Yesterday I went to Hongbao River with Yimmy, Ruby, Cimit , Asen , Bear, Eko, Bayu and Momon.

We take pictures in front of the big rooster family.. heheh yeah this year is the year of rooster.
However there are not much things there for sure. Only the 12 chinese zodiac, the 8 deities, some attraction (most suitable for kids).

Then at night I couldn't sleep.

Today I woke up earliest compared to my normal working days.. Do you know why?
I got another seminar yeah another seminar in Raffless. (Thank God I only have seminar once in a while or else I need to wake up this early every morning).

Hehhe today I went to Microsoft Technet Seminar about securing Windows server 2003.
The session is divided into 2. From 8.30 - 10.15 and then we had break for tea followed by the next session till 13.00.
I meet Jo and Ifan(I just know him today).

During the first session I almost fall asleep.. gee too bad. The second session is actually quite useful and interesting hehhe..

After that I had lunch and went back to office. I had prata for lunch.
Do you know what does prata made of?
Hmmm may be some flour.

I just read a website which gives the list of food which contains amino acid tryptophan that is sleep inducing :

Dairy products: cottage cheese, cheese, milk
Soy products: soy milk, tofu, soybean nuts
Seafood
Meats
Poultry
Whole grains
Beans
Rice
Hummus
Lentils
Hazelnuts, Peanuts
Eggs
Sesame seeds, sunflower seeds

It seems it is very difficult to prevent this kind of food for lunch as most of our lunch are made from that... :S.

The website also mentioned something useful for me.
Food that keep you awakes. I guess everybody knows the answer.......................................
Food that contains caffeine.

Yes, caffeine-containing foods top the list of foods that wake you up.
Coffee, colas and tea rank highest in caffeine content.

Too bad I have some sensitivity to all kind of caffeine. Not an allergy or something severe, it's just that I am very sensitive to it.
If I drink coffee in the afternoon I will not be able to sleep at night. The effect of caffeine in me can stay for more than 6 hours.
FYI I only drink coffee during exam heheh I don't even drink coffee during my normal day in office.
I remember one day when I drank coffee in the morning ard 10 am, and guess what I can't sleep till 1 am.
So no more cofee for me..

Heheheh
Happy working everyone.

3 Comments:

  • gile, jadi apa yg bisa dimakan neh jadinya buat lunch? hehehe...

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 10:58 PM  

  • Caffeineeeeee....... i miss that.....
    (can't take that since i'm pregnant)
    oh.. caffeine.... 3 months to go before i can have it again ... :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 AM  

  • cimit : heheh gw juga bingung mit mesti makan apaan.
    grace : hhihih kasian oma... kan cuman 9 bulan.. lama yach ;)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home