Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Yearr

Hallo
Happy New Year everyone.

First of all I would like to thank everyone that has been a very good companion for me.

1.Thank you God.. for everything. This year I have come back to Aldersgate choir.
Thank God I make this decision.
2.Wonderful family... thanks for supporting me unconditionally.
3.Wonderful flatmates.
4.KTB friend... dunno what happen to me without you guys. Thanks for sharing everything as we grow together in Christ.
5.All my friends.. you know who you are..
6.Choir members. so blessed to join you guys... :p

Our lives are made of days and nights, of seasons and years,
for we are part of a universe of sun, moon and planets.
We marks ends and we make beginnings and in all, we praise God for the grace and mercy that fill our days.

Have a blessed new year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home