Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's Not About What Happens in Our Lves but How We Handle Things That Happens in Our Lives

Life is actually a matter of choice.
And you can decide what you want to do with it anyway.
That's right. Only you.

After doing some soul searching these few days, I learn to be more relax and
not to take things for granted.
Previously I was stressed out by so many things, esp my work.
But now I realize that stress and worry doesn't solve any problems.

The more I worry about something, the more I am not able to focus on my work.
I've just realised that > 75% of the things that I am worried about is not happened...
hehhehehe...

Actually, in this life we can decide what kind of life we want to live.
Two people can experience exactly the same thing, but behave in a totally different way.

It's like a story that I read a long time ago. I can't remember the title.
But it's about a boss of a shoe company who sent 2 of his employees to a small village.

The-two persons are asked to observed the village and report whether the company should setup the branch there.

One of them said, "I think there is no future for us in the village. None of the villagers are wearing shoes."
Whereas the other one said, "Boss, we should setup our branch here. We are very lucky, nobody in the village is wearing shoes."

Yeah... from today onwards, just look at the bright side of life.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home