Monday, February 28, 2005

Two Important Questions

1. If you were to die today, are you sure that you are going to Heaven?
2. If God were to ask you, "Why should I let you into My Heaven?" what would you say?



Well, these are 2 important questions that were asked to me by one of my Christian friends (Sienny for exactly) a few months ago.

After going through 6 weeks EE training in GPBB. Now it's my turn to ask someone else these two questions... hehehhe...

Well there are a few concept that I learnt from this training:
Heaven (eternal life) is a free gift IT IS NOT EARNED or DESERVED Therefore, no amount of personal effort, good works, or religious deeds can earn a place in heaven for you.
WHY is it that no one can earn his way to heaven?
Because man is a sinner. And because of this, man can't save himself.

Then... how to gain eternal life and has a life which is purposeful?
Isn't it such a waste to live without any purpose?
Hehhe are you interested to know?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home