Friday, March 04, 2005

It's Been a Busy Week

This week Singapore weather is quite cool compared to the last few months. I feel so glad. Finally the rain comes.

However , it's been such a busy week for me.
On Wednesday I attended 3G Telephony Seminar presented by one of my boss from US.
He purposely came to Singapore to speak at the seminar organised by IDA. I get free tea break, free lunch and afternoon tea(that's the best part from all :p ).
The seminar is held at I2R. Yeah my IA company last time.
I missed those good old days, where all NTU and NUS students went out together.
Yeah, during my IA, there are quite a lot of students from NTU and NUS having IA at the same time.
They are very friendly. The NUS students brought us tour around NUS, visited all their canteen and tried different food everyday.
We are still keeping in touch until now :)

On Thursday morning Singapore time my technical manager who is in Spain told me that there is some problem with the installer that I built for our product.
Actually the problem lies long time ago. The problem happens on part which is created by my ex-colleague (He is a part time employee doing master at NUS and quit a few months ago because of his exam).
This problem only happens in Spain.. hehehe. When I asked him what is the error. My boss answered, "Titin, the error is in Spain", glek... how to solve.
After some discussion, we found out the problem, so I quickly fixed it, built new installer and sent it to my boss in Spain.
I need to stay quite late to wait for my boss to test the installer as there are a few hours different between Singapore and Spain.
Thank God the installer is working :). So glad.

Have a great weekend all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home