Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Got Toothache

Yesterday night I got a terrible toothache for the first time in my life.

I can't sleep almost the whole night because of that. I tried panadol, ice, everything. The ice actually helps to reduce the pain. But only for a while and soon I run out of ice.

In Indonesia I always have regular visit to the dentist every 6 months (heheh remind me of the toothpaste advertisement in indo). I seldom has any problems with my teeth :).
However after I came to Singapore, I only visit dentist when I went back home for holiday.
That's approximately once a year, esp after I started to work.

During my last visit to dentist, he told me that one day I will need to remove my wisdom teeth (the last molar growth at age 18-25). He actually asked me whether I want to remove it at that time. I straight away say no.. heheh. I still want to enjoy more food in indo :).

Well, may be I will need to ask dentist to remove it.

5 Comments:

  • start making appointment here .... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

  • weleh, pergi ke dokternya bareng vero aje, sapa tau dapet diskon paket gituuu :p

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 1:33 PM  

  • hahaha..
    asen : iyach2x ..gw baru pulang dari dokter gigi..
    hehehe feel so relieved and happy... feel like a burden is being uplifted from my shoulder...

    cimit : emang vero lagi sakit gigi yach? hehehe
    ke bb policlinics aja very affordable..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 3:03 PM  

  • good..... you have taken a good and bold step :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

  • hehhe iyach sen makasih.. lagian gw juga kg tahan sakit gigi lama2x bener2x suffering..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home