Monday, June 13, 2005

Human Condition

Man:
Lord,Why you gave me a bottle of wine, If only for me to take a sip?
Why you gave me a piece of meat, if only for me to take a bite?
Why you gave me chance to love someone, if only to end in bitterness and sadness?

Lord:
Man,I'd gave you a sip of wine, so you wouldn't get drunk ...
I'd gave you a bite of meat, so wouldn't indulge in it ...
I'd gave you chance to love, but end it, so next time, you can love even better ...

*God knows the best for all of us. Everything will be beautiful, in HIS time*

Human oo human...

By the way.. I'll be having company dinner today at Cafe Vienna..
This time, the dinner will include the whole big family of Dilithium (including the bosses from US and Sydney).
All the bosses come because of Communic Asia that will be held in Singapore this Tuesday.

A little bit about Communic Asia.. it is a yearly event which invites communication companies from all over the world.
It is a good event to find out about the latest technology in the world. Last year there were 1355 exhibitors from 52 countries/regions.

This year my company is one of the exhibitors.. :)..

Just hope the best for today... happy working to all of you......

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home