Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

I started to have this sleep deprivation since I came back to Singapore.
I used to sleep 8-9 hours a day, even during exam period in NTU ^_^.

However, these few days I always wake up around 4 am and finding myself trying hard to get back to sleep.. Ohh gosh.. I tried counting sheeps, panadol, but not much of an advantage.. hehe..
I really need something that can make me sleep without disturbing my roomate. Any idea?

May be I am too used to the good bed and air con room in Indo.. Oh no..

6 Comments:

  • stress yach tin?

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 2:46 PM  

  • partially iyach kali yach mit.. back to reality of life.. abis enak2x di indo...
    bingung mesti gmn masih rada2x homesick.. hehehe

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 5:48 PM  

  • you.. are.. going.. to.. sleep..

    *hypnotic smile*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

  • truegosipper : heheh wish that works...

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:26 AM  

  • Go ahead wake up and do your eating. Bcos I may be awake. Ehehehe ... sometime i also wake up around that time, but i just close my eyes to force myself sleep ehehehe. But I feel terribly sleepy when it is 6:30pm (suppose to wake up to go to company ehehehe...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

  • hehehe i do get up and eat ^_^
    thanks for the suggestion yimmy

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home