Monday, August 08, 2005

Time To Change My HP

Yeah,,

I guess this is the time to change my handphone.
On Sunday my Ericsson T230 handphone suddenly goes off, and can't be on anymore.

The sad thing is, all my friends' number are still inside phone memory.
At first I am thinking about sending it for service. But, I think the service charge will be more expensive than the phone itself. So, it's not worth it.

sonyericssont230

Now, I am trying to find a good model out there... ^_^.
Not an easy job for sure.

6 Comments:

  • finding good model is not hard, but finding those within budget is ... well ... another task :p

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 7:29 PM  

  • hehe bener skali mit... the problem is with the budget not the model..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:11 PM  

  • Hahaha... Yup, good and cheap phone are hard to find. But again, good and cheap are relative... =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 AM  

  • heheh yup2x... and my budget is not as high as yours .. hehe

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 11:41 AM  

  • huh!!!! your handphone really spoil already. sigh what a pity, I thought it still can survive, despite having a long swim in the water.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

  • yimmy: hahah yeah.. but not bad can still be used for a few days.. after all the hard work of drying it.. in the end it can't survive :)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home