Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Meet My Uncle

Hehehe this is another version of Meet My Parents, Meet My Wife, etc.

Today I am taking half day leave. I 'll be meeting my uncle and his family tonight at Orchard.
My uncle and his family are staying in Singapore for 2 days. They will go back to US on Thursday.

I left office around 2 pm. First stop is the new National Library Board building beside Bras Basah Complex. I finally got my Kinokuniya $20 voucher from .. NLB ^_^. Yipee.. I can't wait to buy books.

After that, I walked to Seiyu, Parco Bugis Junction thinking of buying something for my cousins that I haven't met for 6 years. Feeling confused, I end up bought Korean chocolate at box-of-chocolate. I definitely had no idea about the taste. But the packaging is very cute and attractive. :)

I met my other cousins, Linda and Erlin, in front of Borders around 6 pm then we proceed to Orchard Parade Hotel where my uncle stays.

My uncle and his wife still look the same with the last time I met them. But my cousins, they definitely grow very fast.. hahah.. and the sad thing is they can hardly speak Indonesian anymore.

We had dinner at Kitchen Jade Palace. The food is great... but the price is quite expensive..
It's been a longggg time since our last dinner together...
Dinner started with thanksgiving prayer by my aunt..
I definitely surprised that they are a very devoted Christian family.

Hihihi my uncle actually first met my aunt at Bible study for international student back in Oregon University. Since then they always study together at library..
After dinner we went shopping for a while and then went back to hotel.

I arrived home around 11 pm.
After taking a bath, Yimmy, Ravindi and I had otak-otak from my uncle.
We managed to eat all of them in just 30 minutes.. ^_^.

3 Comments:

  • sounds cool ya :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

  • Thanks for the otah2x. Very yummy... Dip in yummy peanut sauce. Yummy Yumy ...

    By Blogger Yim Lai, at 10:57 AM  

  • asen : heheh bagian mana yg cool sen?

    yimmy : hehehe luckily you and rav are around to help me to finish it :).

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home