Thursday, August 23, 2007

APOC Pricing Kick Off Meeting

Today we have our one whole day kick off meeting.
Yay.. no work, free breakfast, lunch and dinner :).

Haha... well.. I am actually not supposed to focus on that part.
Basically, we have our Kick Off meeting once a year at the beginning of the fiscal year.
This is to improve what we have done in the past, give any feedback to the management level. So as summary, Let Your Voice Be Heard.

Let me just summarize what we have did.
So, we started with breakfast at 8 am : Ya Kun Kaya toast. Followed by group meeting and presentation (you'll not be interested with this one, so I will not talked much about it).
Then we also celebrated birthday of August baby... (me, Keng Shin and Kah Hong).
We had lunch around 1 pm. Lunch was caterred from Purple Sage.
After lunch we had some group discussion and sharing and followed by Clay making session.
It wass very fun.. that's all I can say. And my group won the 1st Awards. This is our creation (for your information, we only have around 30 minutes for design and implementation):
I also made a name tag from myself. It's the blue colour with wordings Titin.. :).
After all the hustle and bustle of the day, we had a nice dinner at Town House, Fullerton. Food and service is great and the scenery is beautiful.
So I would say, this time we have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home