Friday, August 22, 2008

Detox Day 1

Detox : the process of drug withdrawal in which the body is allowed to rid itself of the chemical effects of the drug in the bloodstream.

My flatmate and I are planning to do a 3 days detox. Just 3 days.. Hopefully we managed to do it till the end :).

This detox is for healthy purpose and I really don't plan to lose any weight. If possible gain weight (rather impossible).

So I am filling up my fridge with healthy and natural fruits and vegetables.
Today's menu:
Breakfast :
09.30 AM : Apple
10.15 AM : Grapes
Lunch :
12.00 PM : Banana and one piece of rockmelon
13.15 PM : Guava
17.00 PM : Apple
Dinner:
18.45 PM : Banana, apple, grapes mixed with Paul's plain yoghurt
22.45 PM : Pear and banana

I am taking family day today, it means I can leave office around 3 PM, do some grocery shopping for dinner and supply for the next 3 days.

TGIF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home