Monday, June 13, 2005

CommunicAsia Kick Off Meeting

Today I am very busy...
Reading the documentation about my company products, DNA, DTG 2000, stacks, 3G-324M, H-324M, H323, audio codec, video codec..
hehehe well this is me doing everything at the last minute...

This is because of the bosses. They announced in the last minute that at least one engineer must be present at the CommunicAsia booth to do demo for one day. And my turn is.. the first day of CommunicAsia.
It means I only have less than 10 hours to memorize these documentations.. hahahah :D Gosh.

So here I am visiting my own company website and browse through all the product sheet.. Heheh anyway I should be doing this a long time ago. This is just the right time to know more about my own company products.

In the afternoon, finally everything is in my head... hehe not bad at all..
I have the summary of all products and functionality in my bag.
Luckily we don't have that much products ^_^.

At 6 pm we went to Royal Plaza hotel for CommunicAsia 2005 Kick Off Meeting. We discussed the duty roster for Communic Asia, what kind of demo that we have, etc.
During the meeting, the Sales VP also gave us some tips and tricks on how to deal with customer.
Now I know why this company can sell so many products even tough the price is very high.. :D.

After that we had buffet dinner at Cafe Vienna. Nice and expensive..
cafe_image
I tried different types of food, start from chicken, cabbage, beef pastry, prawn, crab, salad, sushi, French dessert, tiramisu.. and honeydew juice.

When I passed by my Indian colleague, I was very surprised that he took only the briyani rice and some Indian food. Well, no matter where he goes, whether it is the company canteen, Kopitiam, hotel buffet, he always has Indian food.
May be that is some kind of style of living.

I arrived home around 10 pm... and I feel very sleepyy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home