Saturday, June 25, 2005

How I Spent My Weekend

Today I went for bible study at Plaza Singapore.

I took 77 from Bukit Batok around 10 am. The weather is very gloomy and the sky looks very dark. I didn't bring my umbrella. I think I left it in my office :S. And I forgot to bring my cardigan.

When the bus reached Commonwealth it started to rain very heavily. The bus became very veryy cold.. Gosh I can't wait to go out from the bus.

Arrived at PS around 11 am. We had early lunch at MOS Burger.
I had Yakiniku Rice Burger.. not bad. It's just.. special and different from normal burger.


Today Ci Sylvi taught us about 3 steps of bible study : Observation, Interpretation and Application.
Yeah application is important... :). And it is difficult.
She also gave us a story titled THE ROOM. The story is quite long.
I will post it when I have time..

This time, Ci Sylvi also taught me lots of things about Evangelism.
I am very lucky that I have lots of Christian friends to advise me about this stuff as sometimes I feel that I don't have enough knowledge to do this.

I went back home around 3 in the afternoon.
What a day...

4 Comments:

  • wuaaahhh.... gua juga makan Yakiniku Rice Burger di MOS Burger Bugis hari Jumat malam, hehehe... :)

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 9:57 AM  

  • Heheh iyah dech mit..... different place and different time but the same food right?

    Abis makan masih laper... hehehe :)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 12:10 PM  

  • Gua juga mauuuu dongggg.... Kemaren liat di Bukit Panjang plaza kayakyna tasty banget... =D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

  • emang enakkk heheh bear.. mungkin buat loe satu ga cukup dech.. gw ajah abis makan kg kenyang.. :)

    abis itu makan yg laen juga kali..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home