Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Finally CommunicAsia

Today is my turn to stand at my company booth and do some demo for my company's products.

232443

I leaved home around 8.15 and arrived at Singapore Expo at 9.30 am.
The entry to CommunicAsia is very strict.

You must be registered as exhibitors, else you have to register yourself at the counter as visitors.
After registration they will give the name tag with your name, company and country you originated.

They have 2 different tags. For exhibitors and for visitors. Orange for exhibitors, green for local visitors and blue for overseas visitor.

So whenever you go, you can see other people's name and companies. Heheh very interesting indeed. You will be able to know whether the people who visits your booth is a customer or COMPETITOR... hahah.. :).

Anyway our booth is at a very strategic place. It is at the US Pavillion just opposite Motorola booth. In the morning I can see people doing fashion show or I should say "fashion show with Motorola phone" while attending my demo.

I went back to have my lunch around 4 pm. Well, my shift is quite short.. and interesting.

My colleague saw me at Channel News Asia when doing some demo to our customer. I didn't see it myself.

Heheh ok.. time to work..

4 Comments:

  • ciyeh .... masuk tipi nich yee hahaha...

    gua punya yg warna ijo, taon lalu punya, taon ini kaga pergi ... :(
    bagus ga sich tin??

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 9:10 PM  

  • cimit: hehe iyach mit masuk tv meskipun gw sendiri kg liat..

    bagus ga? hmm lumayan sich.. anyway this is my first time mit.. :)

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 12:08 AM  

  • gua ud pernah pergi 2 kali seh, taon 2002 ama 2004.
    2003 ga ada gara SARS soalnya.
    2005 ga pergi soalnya ga bisa.
    we'll see 2006 gimana :)

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, at 1:53 PM  

  • hahaha seems like you are going for 2006..

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home