Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Korea Journey

Going to Korea just make me realize on one thing important that I never know before: I can't sleep on the planeeee... :S :(......

You've got to see my itinerary when I went to Korea:
Departed from Changi by Thai Airways around 5.15 PM.
Arrived at Thai Airport (Suvarnabhumi) around 7.45 PM.
Then we had around 4 hours transit there.
We departed to Incheon around 12.00 AM and finally reached Incheon Korea at around 8 AM.

I would say the way back plane is slightly worse, because we have to transit in both Hong Kong and Suvarnabhumi. We departed from Incheon around 10.15 AM and reached Singapore around 11.30 PM.

By the way.. the timing here is based on my camera timing.. (hi hi) Everytime I reached a land, I will took pictures so time taken in pictures is the one I used as reference.
EAGC 2007138 EAGC 2007002EAGC 2007142
Anyway, despite of all I really enjoyed my trip in Korea.. :)

I will post some pictures later with some interesting story from Korea.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home