Saturday, October 04, 2008

Movie Review: August Rush...A must watch for music lover

I spent my weekend watching movie that I got from my cousin yesterday.
First Movie : August Rush.

I have been wanting to watch this movie since a long time ago.
And I would say this movie is a must watch for music lover.
I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
The music and story is great. It's touching and it's happy ending.
What else do you ask for.

This movie actually get only 35% in rotten tomatoes. I guess this movie is interesting for certain genre only.
Here is the short movie description from wikipedia.

The music is all around us.. All you have to do is listen...

2 Comments:

  • I Love this movie too! It is definately ne of my favorites!

    By Blogger Rebekah, at 9:24 PM  

  • yes agree :).
    I just love the way different music can blended together so well. one of my fave as well

    By Blogger Agustina Sadikin, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home