Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Half-Hearted

Christmas is coming.

Yeah.. happy for Christmas.

But a little bit unhappy with the recent hikes everywhere. Starting from GST, rent, transportation (and taxi fares hikes up to 30% OMG).

And more unhappy with the increment that I received. hiks. hiks. I know most of my colleagues also receive the same or less increment. But sometimes I feel that all the effort put in to this job is not worthy. I still haven't sign my renewal contract yet. And it's ended this December. My increment can't even cover the inflation cost in Singapore(gee).

My colleague told me that she feel insulted when she saw the salary package. I can totally understand her feeling and she has to pay quite a lot for her rent as well.

Current mood : half hearted.
Things to do :
-Update my resume so I can apply for another job soon.
-Upgrade my skills
Well well.. Titin, money is not the most important thing in life. There are other things are most important, like family, and God for sure.

So happy working everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home